Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving feast picture

Here, at long last, is a picture of our thanksgiving feast. It is late in part because Firefox doesn't seem to work with blogger's image uploader and it took me some time to get over my distaste for Internet Explorer and just use it.
In the picture you can see, starting from leftish and going right, two types of stuffing, gravy, glazed white sweet potatoes, salad dressing and two types of cranberry jelly in the pint jars, the green beans and almonds, the duck, the green salad, and the mashed potatoes. there were also three pies but I forgot to take a picture, and I forgot to take the jello out before the picture.
It was a great meal, and we had fantastic leftovers for days afterward.
Also, the person in the picture is Tyler's friend/intern Justin who had thanksgiving with us. He claimed I gave his mom's thanksgiving some serious competition, but I think he was just being polite. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! Doing the whole thing yourself sure is a lot of work- glad it all turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, two solid days of work! It was fun though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...